Happy Aquarius New Moon!!!
Well, I’ve never done this sort of thing…so we will see how well this goes! The entry to win the prizes are SIMPLE! You have to do THREE THINGS:
- Be A follower on my site by e-mail or through wordpress.
- E-mail me your name to: firstname.lastname@example.org to say HEY!
- POST a NEW MOON INTENTION in the comments to this post. (I’ll post mine to get things started!)
SIMPLE. No biggy. And you basically enter a chance to win one of the three prizes (winners selected at random). And if you get a FRIEND to follow you can enter again in the drawing. The more friends you invite the more entries you can submit.
- A cool little weekly planner booklet to map out your weeks.
- Some Forget-Me-Not flower seeds. (not edible).
- An organic herbal starter seed bundle with basil, oregano, parsley, and dill seeds.
- A Tea Time Herbal Mix starter seed bundle with lavender, German chamomile, and sweet marjoram.
I’m super excited about it…and the prizes! Plus, you benefit from setting a New Moon intention for yourself to cultivate a lifestyle you want! How cool is getting a little planner and some herbal and flower seeds? You can even use the planner as your gardening journal! It has all kinds of sticky notes and a little accordion envelope to hold things! It’s pretty nifty! AND the herb and flower seeds!! YESSSS! The Forget-Me-Nots are not edible but I included them because they are my favorite flower!
THE WINNERS will be announced at the FULL MOON on February 22nd, 2016. So ENTER TO WIN by doing steps 1. 2. and 3. And ENTER again by getting your friends to follow my blog. (Yes…I know…no shame here! I’ve got good things to say and share on this site)!!!
Love & Moonlight,
P.S. I bought the stuff myself and just felt like doing something fun. I curated it and I’m not profiting from this at all. I just want your friendship and to share the goodness of life! I hope I’m not like the girl trying to make fetch happen! HAHA. 🙂
P.S.S. My next post will give you some Aquarius New Moon intention setting prompts!!! Click to view!